The Wiener Philharmonic

The official blog for sketch comedy group the Wiener Philharmonic, aka "the Wieners" aka "Wiens" aka "your nuts" aka "you're nuts." Come see us perform!

Friday, January 21, 2005

He Has Pec Implants

My favorite person, Say-tay Taylor, has emailed this work of brilliance to me. You know he has implants in his pecs. I remember when, and gababy can also attest to this, during the first week of its long run, he took his bow in Jekyll and Hyde on Broadway. His meager 8 ft. 4 inch frame subtly strutting out on stage, shooting finger guns out toward the audience. I cried right into my American Eagle knit henley. I knew that I was looking at the man who had written the anthem for the demolition of the Berlin Wall: "Lookin for Freedom" I believe it was called.



Also, on that aforementioned website, look at the first two postings. They are from Lang, but I'm almost positive that I never posted anything...except maybe when I was robo-trippin on the Tussin.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home