The Wiener Philharmonic

The official blog for sketch comedy group the Wiener Philharmonic, aka "the Wieners" aka "Wiens" aka "your nuts" aka "you're nuts." Come see us perform!

Monday, January 17, 2005

Weather forecast in Julesville: 46% chance of infanticide

I got the coolest new fish in my fishtank. It's literally a tiny little shark with soooo much energy. Every time I think about him I get electrocuted a tiny bit. He is the best fish. Now I secretly wish all the others would die so that I can have all tiny sharks. I hope that's not an indicator of what kind of mom I'll be, "glancing" away from the playground "for hours" until the older, dorkier kids "fall off the swings" so that I can replace them with cooler, more energetic sharks.

If I rolled with an army of tiny, friendly sharks, I would truly be unstoppable (barring


insane laziness,


and a slight drinking problem.)

1 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Blogger wienerphilharmonic said...

if asked how this photo makes me feel, i'd answer "erect."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home