The Wiener Philharmonic

The official blog for sketch comedy group the Wiener Philharmonic, aka "the Wieners" aka "Wiens" aka "your nuts" aka "you're nuts." Come see us perform!

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

unbelieve

my favorite person in the world received this message to her friendster inbox. it speaks for itself.

hello.am idris by name from nigerial and am very
hard working gay with serious with all what am
duying in life .but what make me to join the
friendster is to look for a lady of my choice or a
woman to marred as my furture partnal with a
strong relationship but i need some body seriou
that will not break heart in furture and care about
me am my our children so if you have intres you
can mail me to gansal2004@yahoo.com .
a will be awaiting for your positive repond urgent .
thank .
idris '
may god be with who you are .
bye.

i was right, right? boom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home