The Wiener Philharmonic

The official blog for sketch comedy group the Wiener Philharmonic, aka "the Wieners" aka "Wiens" aka "your nuts" aka "you're nuts." Come see us perform!

Friday, January 21, 2005

'what're you waiting for, a golden invitation?'

first: i fucking hate when people say that.
yes, i am waiting for a golden invitation. what're you waiting for, a golden shower? [unzipping fly] rsvpasap, lol.
why did someone at work just ask me if i'm waiting for a golden invitation? literally, i'm asking YOU why. last time i heard that one, i was so bored i fell off my 1992 desktop calendar. word?

second, when i returned to my desk, furious, i was instantly mollified by the presence of this in my gmail inbox. from jules honda to mike b, a golden invitation if i've ever seen one:

"mike why dont you come on over here and let me look at your two nifty tits, your wallabes, your shock absorbers, funsacks, baby bumpers, eyes n tremblers, honkers, dangleberries, tit lottery, flight deck, handles, num nums, top set, fuck udders, rib cushions, shoulder boulders, flesh pipes, cmon. let me see your nards. cmon."

excellent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home