The Wiener Philharmonic

The official blog for sketch comedy group the Wiener Philharmonic, aka "the Wieners" aka "Wiens" aka "your nuts" aka "you're nuts." Come see us perform!

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Stop, My Beating Imagination!



what is this pantsless man doing with this newborn tiger? Where did he GET the newborn tiger? Did he pee it? I'm so weirded out. And who's hairy knee is that, stage left? Hmm, this image is like the accidental Las Meninas of Google Image results. Only the refractions of visual networks and interlacing meaning come from two skinny perverts and a fancy cat, instead of the Spanish Royal Family. But still. I think I'm onto something, and I think it's called a toilet, 'cause I'm puking.

1 Comments:

At 5:59 AM, Blogger Michelle Collins said...

You guys, stop being so lazy and someone post something goddammit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home