The Wiener Philharmonic

The official blog for sketch comedy group the Wiener Philharmonic, aka "the Wieners" aka "Wiens" aka "your nuts" aka "you're nuts." Come see us perform!

Friday, June 10, 2005

Hey stranger, pay for my pap!

nothing delights me more than discovering that when I took a newspaper out of my knapsack at the bar yesterday, an invoice from my gynocologist which was next to it in my bag must have also fallen out. So if someone could just pay my $15 copay I'd really appreciate it, and if you could do it without reading the $400 worth of services that my insurance covered and explained in detail on the form, that'd also be great. thanks, drunk stranger!

2 Comments:

At 9:44 AM, Blogger Eli Liedman said...

you should really try to be more careful with confidential material from your vagina doctor, mike.

 
At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i assure you, that invoice was not mine. my gyno, dr. harry beaver, has an all electronic system, and i mean the invoicing, the filing, and the exam. it's "shockingly" effective.
mike

 

Post a Comment

<< Home