The Wiener Philharmonic

The official blog for sketch comedy group the Wiener Philharmonic, aka "the Wieners" aka "Wiens" aka "your nuts" aka "you're nuts." Come see us perform!

Monday, June 27, 2005

I WILL have a Dannon Day! Thank you!

My Dannon informs me, via the aluminum lid, that it contains vitamin B12, which helps maintain healthy nerve cells and red blood cells. You know what, Dannon? I think I had intuited that.

I've been eating you every day for the past few weeks and I've been feeling so robust, so virile, as if my bones were full of semen waiting to be ejaculated through my temples with the next incredibly creative and resourceful idea. Like Spiderman, I can point and shoot protein from my index finger into the faces of passing children. That's how strong I feel. Thank you, Dannon, for making me feel, well, like a sack of cum about to burst at the very seams!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home