The Wiener Philharmonic

The official blog for sketch comedy group the Wiener Philharmonic, aka "the Wieners" aka "Wiens" aka "your nuts" aka "you're nuts." Come see us perform!

Monday, April 11, 2005

The Proof is in the Peeling

There is no more Ozone layer. I remember when people were using a lot of hairspray in the 80's and the Ozone started to wear away. And then we all started putting on the breaks and things slowed down. I stopped eating Freon for lunch and my family's annual broken-refridgerator-lighting festival had to be curtailed.

But unfortunately those efforts were fruitless. From about an hour and a half in EARLY APRIL sunshine yesterday, my face looks like that of a drunken medieval peasant, taut, bright red and swollen, and I have a photographic negative of a sportsbra imprinted on my red torso. fine. but IN APRIL?????

WATCH OUT EASTER BUNNY. TEN SECONDS WITHOUT YOUR PARASOL AND YOU'RE FUCKED! HEY GROUNDHOG! GET BACK UNDERGROUND! GROUNDHOG NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home