The Wiener Philharmonic

The official blog for sketch comedy group the Wiener Philharmonic, aka "the Wieners" aka "Wiens" aka "your nuts" aka "you're nuts." Come see us perform!

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Rocco???? Is that you?

Senior year of high school, I had this adviser named Rocco who was awesome, he'd gone to my highschool in the 80's, been a statewide football legend, and then never left. He started every morning with a little bit of this

and a little bit of that

and a box of Dunk 'n Donuts for his beloved advisees. Well, "beloved"-- when I came back from my year abroad in France and he asked me how England was, I didn't take it personal. We didn't have a lot to talk about, between my not being an male and his being dead in the brain like a dead person.

But there is a 6% chance I saw him on the corner of 45th and 9th. Ten years ago I'd say it was a 90% chance, but they cleaned out all the hookers. Unless, did he parlay his altheticism into broadway talent? IS THAT WHAT HE'S DOING IN THE THEATER DISTRICT?????

Who's the drama nerd NOW, big guy?

oh, it's still me? I thought so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home