The Wiener Philharmonic

The official blog for sketch comedy group the Wiener Philharmonic, aka "the Wieners" aka "Wiens" aka "your nuts" aka "you're nuts." Come see us perform!

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Lang Fisher, you are a GODDESS

My morning has been ROCKED, rolled, cuddled, spanked, made to weep, feel naughty, and kick so much ass due to one Lang Fisher's ridiculously awesome "Jules and Chloe Mix Volume 3."


Lang Fisher, you are magical.


Walking out the door to the Bangles "Hazy Shade of Winter" was one thing. Air drumming to Franz Ferdinand on the subway was liberating. Air-grinding to the RANDY "dontcha" song down 42nd Street was so fun, punching the air AT my desk to HEART was absurd, and now weeping as I type, WEEPING to the love song from "From Justin to Kelly," well, that's actually pretty normal for me. BEST. MORNING. EVER, FISHER!

P.S.Still my favorite album ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home