The Wiener Philharmonic

The official blog for sketch comedy group the Wiener Philharmonic, aka "the Wieners" aka "Wiens" aka "your nuts" aka "you're nuts." Come see us perform!

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Let's face the music here, assholes, it's time for me to get a Dachshund



I've always been one of those people that "doesn't like sweets," "won't get a perm," and "owns no plaid," and accordingly I've always been a "big-dog person"-- you know, like Mastiffs and Rotties and stuff? And obvies I still believe that shi-tzus and little fru fru things are naturally pathetic and ragged-looking and always have crusty butts/eyes and I would sooner carry a turd in a party hat like an ice cream cone than I would put one in a burberry carryall, but Dachs are not like that. Dachs are awesome.

Paint my case rested. I love you little Wien. Maybe he could be our mascot?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home