The Wiener Philharmonic

The official blog for sketch comedy group the Wiener Philharmonic, aka "the Wieners" aka "Wiens" aka "your nuts" aka "you're nuts." Come see us perform!

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Whoa-o-oh, the cutest thing

It's true about Noodles n Pudding, we are SO going on Saturday. Reasonably-priced, gently updated Italian favorites in the middle of a cartographic virgin cocktail? Sold.

But it reminded me of the cutest thing I've ever seen. Where: 3 weeks ago. When: The New York Aquarium, Coney Island. My boyfriend and I were standing at the glass wall of the outdoor seal environment-- these seals were fucking adorable, first of all, they were all nuzzling, really loving the cold, twirling around and blowing their noses. I mean, a. DORABLE. and we're all watching, and I'm all "OMG, look at that one," etc. and everyone's all cooing and pointing, and then this little girl, parked on her daddy's shouldners, screams, in the most urgent, passionate, LOUD, throaty child voice:

"I LOVE YOU, SEALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL"

Do yourself a favor and go to the NY Aquarium.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home