The Wiener Philharmonic

The official blog for sketch comedy group the Wiener Philharmonic, aka "the Wieners" aka "Wiens" aka "your nuts" aka "you're nuts." Come see us perform!

Monday, March 14, 2005

Jenny Reads the News, Doggystyle!

Guess what? This dog, named Snoopy, ran away! He ran down the highway and the police chased him and it was on TV! That's what I call newsworthy! This story is so fucking cute! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Cute cute cute cute!

His name is snoopy and he is poodle who looks like he has a perm!

"Mr. Baez's nephew, Jose, 15, said Snoopy, whom he described as an enthusiast of jumping and licking, didn't know any tricks, at least until he developed his escape routine.
He added: "I was going crazy because the dog was on the highway. They were like, he was neglected, but he wasn't. Everybody knows that dog."

Now we do, Jose, now we ALL do. Every time I, (not an enthusiast, but downright ZEALOT of jumping and licking), bolt out of my apartment and run onto the highway people just scoop me up and take me to this italian restaurant where they make me share a meal of spaghetti and meatballs with a tramp. And they're like, "when-a the moon hits-a-your eye", but I'm like "give me my own fucking noodles. I've been running on the motorbike highway all day, and this tramp keeps eating the other end of my noodles and trying to kiss me."

Anyway, the story of snoopy is so cute cute cute cute! Ahhhh! My boobies just exploded because it's so fucking cute! My boobies are so cute! AH!!!! cute cute cute! cuteness is such a strong power! AHHHH! Cute! My buttcheecks just caught on fire because this poodle is so cute!

SO.CUTE.
love,
jenny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home