The Wiener Philharmonic

The official blog for sketch comedy group the Wiener Philharmonic, aka "the Wieners" aka "Wiens" aka "your nuts" aka "you're nuts." Come see us perform!

Monday, March 14, 2005

jules: you forgot

the movie that, without a doubt, is hollywood's singular unsinkable masterpiece. this piece of celluloid platinum never fails to make my spirits soar, and my brain flood out of my tearducts. gabby hoffman, k-cos, star jones, ray liotta and the gawky southern flash - in - the - pan - but - strangely - perfect - for - this - one - role - as - mother: you've changed my life a million times, and i believe you can change it again.

1 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger Jules said...

arrrrgh you're so right. That movie is the chronicle of riddickulously touching. and you are SO right to point out the fierce mom. And I am so right to point out that you once served ice cream to Gaby Hoffman.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home