The Wiener Philharmonic

The official blog for sketch comedy group the Wiener Philharmonic, aka "the Wieners" aka "Wiens" aka "your nuts" aka "you're nuts." Come see us perform!

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

One Good Thing Leads to Your Mother

STEP ONE: Today while on the phone with my gal pal Jules, I received a fax from an elevator maintenance company. They were invoicing me for $350 worth of maintenance. Now, those of you who know me or slept with me in 2002, know that my office is on the ground floor. So, I says to those elevator chumps, "Hey there!! I'm not paying you one peso!"


STEP TWO: But that's when I noticed... they were located on Pinapple Street. And I giggled and so did Jules. We thought to ourselves out loud over the phone, "PINEAPPLE STREET. THAT'S KOOKY!"


STEP THREE: Then we mapquested pineapple street and found out that it lies parallel to orange and cranberry streets in Brooklyn Heights.


STEP FOUR: I took mapquest's advice and looked up nearby restaurants. That's when I spotted Noodle Pudding.


STEP FIVE: Jules and I GIGGLED.


STEP SIX: We looked up Noodle Pudding in Metro and Citysearch and it seems delish.


STEP SEVEN: We are eating there on Saturday. WE MADE A DATE...with each other.


STEP EIGHT: Stay tuned.

1 Comments:

At 7:07 AM, Blogger wienerphilharmonic said...

OMG! I applied for a waitressing job at Noodle Pudding! They never called me back! Let's hope they still exist otherwise you two giggletoots will STARVE from HUNGER from being FAMISHED from NO NOODLE PUDDING!!!iloveyou!love jenny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home