The Wiener Philharmonic

The official blog for sketch comedy group the Wiener Philharmonic, aka "the Wieners" aka "Wiens" aka "your nuts" aka "you're nuts." Come see us perform!

Friday, February 18, 2005

PS

My sister is just about to take her nursing boards. Seriously. This is the 69th time that I've pulled shit like this, the only thing that was ever OUTWARDLY WORSE than this last one...(and i repeat, I TOLD MY SISTERS COLLEAGUES AND FRIENDS THAT I HAD FARTED, TOLD THEM TO EAT MY DUST, AND THEN CALLED THEM LOSERS)... was the time that I ragged SO HARD on my friend cortney at "senior bring your dog to school day" because her dog was named creampuff, or cupcake, or tampoooon. I was like "your dog sucks." and she was like, "shut up! oh, dreamdoodle, (or whatever the dog's name was), you're not a bad dog," But I was relentless. i insisted that her dog did, indeed, blow the big one, and that my dog, (a Bichon-Frise who is supposed to weigh 9-11 lbs but seriously weighs 32), was better. Then the deans secretary came in and SHE was like, "someone's dog pooped all over the hallway, and right there in the doorway," so I was like, "EEEEWWWW!!!! it was probably sweetquiche or whatever the name is! it was probably that dog and I KNOW IT WAS, because that dog SUCKS!!!! HAHA GAGA!!!!"

but then...

This girl was like, "Oh my GOD!!!! JENNY!!! YOUR DOG IS POOPING ON YOU!" well. you can bet your asshole that Cortney was satified when the truth came out, unbeknownst to me, that not only had my dog left a trail of feces down the hallway, but that he had continued to poop IN THE SNACK BAR, and RIGHT ON MY SHOE.

I got this letter, and it's actually from "common sense".
It reads:

"Bitch! Stop Running your mouth! You KNOW you're an idiot!"

Love,
Jenny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home