The Wiener Philharmonic

The official blog for sketch comedy group the Wiener Philharmonic, aka "the Wieners" aka "Wiens" aka "your nuts" aka "you're nuts." Come see us perform!

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Wienerocracy

Jules to Wieners, 12:17 p.m.

hey guys. read my Bruni review!

www.brunidigest.blogspot.com


Mike to Wieners, 12:28 p.m.

i have created a word to describe your post, jules: literasurety.
you write with the skill and confidence of a young john quincy adams.
however, you LOOK like a young james madison.

Julia to Wieners, 12:40 p.m.

Hey Mike, maybe people who look like James Madison shouldnt call the kettle black:


Lang to Wieners, 12:44 p.m.

MIKE YOU DO LOOK LIKE JAMES MADISON.

If I were a president, I would be The littlest emperor.


Julia to Wieners, 12:52 p.m.

that is so cute
Lang! Quick! We need you to make a decision about the tax levy in the colonies!


Lang to Wieners, 12:58 p.m.

Don't worry Julia, I take my noble steed down Pennsylvania avenue

And discuss it with the Senate :


Julia to Wieners, 1:00 p.m.
I would come by and help you deliberate but I'm rrrrrreally busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home