The Wiener Philharmonic

The official blog for sketch comedy group the Wiener Philharmonic, aka "the Wieners" aka "Wiens" aka "your nuts" aka "you're nuts." Come see us perform!

Friday, February 18, 2005

Really, Gabe?

That's intense. AT WORK? Add Insult to Injury. Or rather, Potential Disease to Boredom.

I am a pro at mouse removal, probably from my year living on a farm in northwest France. I pick them up like poops, with my hand in a plastic bag. But once, when I was out of the house, what did my roommate
do? She trapped the mouse in a cup and THREW HIM OUT OUR THIRD STORY WINDOW.

Nice.

Another option that I would recommend avoiding is the glue trap. I set one of those right outside my door, and woke up to what sounded like a gorilla playing hopscotch in roller skates. The mouse-- who, by the way, was SOOOO cute--

had all four legs DEEPLY submerged in this intense glue, and was hopping, like a dog stapled to a boogie board, accross the room.

I'm not really into animal cruelty.

I guess that's what I'm getting at.

love
Jules

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home