The Wiener Philharmonic

The official blog for sketch comedy group the Wiener Philharmonic, aka "the Wieners" aka "Wiens" aka "your nuts" aka "you're nuts." Come see us perform!

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

First things first

I know, I know: I have scenes to edit, people to call, contracts to process, messages to check, coffee to poop, etc., but it is IMPERATIVE that I read this entire effing article.

What hooked you so bad, Langbein? you ask. This subhed:

"Tasmanian devils may be headed for extinction in the wild because of a mysterious malady that has killed nearly half of these marsupials."

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I JUST REALIZED VIA THIS ARTICLE THAT
YOU ARE AN ACTUAL ANIMAL!
You can't disappear NOW!



PS You are infinitely cuter than your cartoon counterpart. AND WHO ELSE CAN YOU SAY THAT FOR???

No one. Except maybe Chip n Dale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home