The Wiener Philharmonic

The official blog for sketch comedy group the Wiener Philharmonic, aka "the Wieners" aka "Wiens" aka "your nuts" aka "you're nuts." Come see us perform!

Friday, April 22, 2005

MSN: So Fucking Idiotic I Finally Had to Say Something

Every day, when I check my Hotmail account, I have to go through this page that's like, "TODAY ON MSN: CAN CATS FEEL PAIN?" OR ": BEST SOLUTIONS FOR BRITTLE HAIR" or like, whatever some random algorythmic program puts together from words within a Nexis search parameter of Redbook Magazine, American Dolls, Trivial Pursuit: Bodily Functions Edition, and Science News for Kids. I always sort of shake my head and go, "That's the opposite of important every day. Every day you hit the hammer on the head of total shutup."

BUT TODAY, I finally had to say something.

TODAY ON MSN: WHAT ARE CELEBRITIES' FAVORITE THINGS?

I don't know. what AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE celebrities favorite things? Did they tell you? Did ALL of them tell you? Do celebrities HAVE favorite things? Does Steven Tyler have a Sno-globe that is his favorite thing? When you asked, did Susan Sarandon nod and hold up a tiny iron horse? You know? or is it more like, "equality," or "waking up next to Catherine Zeta-Jones every day."

So what I mean is, I am finally going to click on TODAY ON MSN, because, you know what? You win.

Sean Penn's favorite thing? I don't know. But damned if I'm not finding out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home