The Wiener Philharmonic

The official blog for sketch comedy group the Wiener Philharmonic, aka "the Wieners" aka "Wiens" aka "your nuts" aka "you're nuts." Come see us perform!

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

JFTBWSEFTBTT

aka, Jules Finds the Best Website Ever, For the Butt-teenth Time.

acronymfinder.com

I found it cause MC Hairy Barrel aka Mike Barry called because at the DZ Discovery Zone/ Ice Cream Cake Toy Factory / Rockettes rehearsal where Mike works they were doing some fun pranks involving acronyms, like they have to write them down on a post it and then someone else tickles you until you poop and then everybody laughs and kisses or something, and in short, I was all "PAP SMEAR" and he was all, "no I don't want to get fired" and I was all "Tic Tac" and he was all "that's not an acronym" and I'm all "POOP" and he's all "no, not a made-up acronym." So paint me confused, and paint it in ephedra, cause at this point I'm totally exhausted.

This Itsy-bitsy Candy Totally Accentuates Cunnilingus!!!

jk.

But back to acronyms. I plugged "PAP SMEAR" into acronym finder and it turns out that aside from the 35 preposterous groups/places/things whose acronym is "PAP", PAP is not one of them. "PAP" is short for George Papanicolaou, the guy who invented it.

GEORGE PAPANICOLAOU. Next time I go to the gyno I'm going to be proper and say "I'm here for my Papanicolaou Smear." And I hope you can fathom how intensely I am pronouncing the final AOUUU syllable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home