The Wiener Philharmonic

The official blog for sketch comedy group the Wiener Philharmonic, aka "the Wieners" aka "Wiens" aka "your nuts" aka "you're nuts." Come see us perform!

Friday, April 22, 2005

I know you think I'm LESBIAN

OK? I know you think that. Especially when you went to highschool with me when I looked like Jack Black and was a lacrosse goalie. Well, confirm your inaccurate suspicions with THIS:

I FUCKING LOVE THIS MOVIE ABOUT WILD HORSES I SAW ON PBS.


Honestly? It is SO touching. I told Lang and Emily Anderson about it for about 12 consecutive hours at a bar the other day, where I mimicked Cloud, the white wild stallion, taking his first wobbly steps as a foal, and I accidentally reverse-humped an old pervert man's face. Not a big deal. But seriously, ORDER THIS from PBS or try and find when it's airing next. It is amazing. OR track me down and have me narrate the whole thing.

This is Cloud fighting with a stallion named Raven. He wants one of Raven's mares. It's a long story.

This movie's content is like, half baby animals and half horse penis. YOU CAN'T GO WRONG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home