The Wiener Philharmonic

The official blog for sketch comedy group the Wiener Philharmonic, aka "the Wieners" aka "Wiens" aka "your nuts" aka "you're nuts." Come see us perform!

Friday, April 15, 2005

Dachs Dream Dashed!

I was walking up 9th ave as I do every weekday afternoon, when I passed a woman walking a dachshund.

Well I think we all know how much I have been fantasizing about getting a liddow dachs of my own, naming him Wedgie, Wiener, Toots, Peanut, Tum Tum, or Shaft, and making my life thereby complete.

HOWEVER. This woman was holding TWO leashes: one around his neck, and the other attached to a sort of BRACE, which wrapped around his stomach and, when she lifted it, kept his long, gloriously wiener-like belly from dragging the ground.

I just don't want to do that. Ideally, I'd like my dog's spine to suffice as torso support. OH REGAL DACHSHUND!!!! If only your body were gravitationally viable!!!!
I would make you mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home