The Wiener Philharmonic

The official blog for sketch comedy group the Wiener Philharmonic, aka "the Wieners" aka "Wiens" aka "your nuts" aka "you're nuts." Come see us perform!

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

The Internet gave me an H.J. today

Honestly, the internet is sooooooooooooo amazing. Literally. As most of you know, I, Lang Fisher, have been obsessed with the IPod shuffle commercial for its entire existence. My career goal in this lifetime is to be the silhouette of the dancing girl who flings her head around.


And for soooo long, I have tried to locate the song on said commercial because it is so catchy. Today, now that my brain is a rotting fig, I decided that I would use Mr. Internet to locate this masterpiece. THERE IS A WEBSITE THAT TELLS YOU WHAT SONGS ARE ON COMMERCIALS!!! It is http://www.songtitle.info./ My song is called "Jerk it Out" (and I will) by The Caesars. Please go to it and find your song...your future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home