The Wiener Philharmonic

The official blog for sketch comedy group the Wiener Philharmonic, aka "the Wieners" aka "Wiens" aka "your nuts" aka "you're nuts." Come see us perform!

Thursday, March 24, 2005

I'm fine! I'll be right out! (barrrrfffff)

Oh, what? Where have I been all day? Here are some clues: rhymes with "bed" "the toilet" "crying" and "barfing". ok, those are the answers actually. I officially have the second to worst hangover I've ever had, and that stinks because my birthday is coming up on TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry, I'll be fine after my butt quits acting like a salad shooter. I'd also like to add that I off-handedly mentioned to gabe's family, (cute granny included), that I think it's funny to call mike a lesbian. Apparently it's not, and mike just likes to have nicknames.

But i'll be fine. I'll be fine. Just let me be, and by "be", i mean cry, and by "cry", I mean die, and by "die", I mean "pie", and by pie, I mean "barf my bagel", and by that I mean "I'll be fine".

really. please let me live to see 23. please. Mike's a lesbo though.
Love,
Jenny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home