The Wiener Philharmonic

The official blog for sketch comedy group the Wiener Philharmonic, aka "the Wieners" aka "Wiens" aka "your nuts" aka "you're nuts." Come see us perform!

Thursday, March 24, 2005

www.amazing.writing

insane genius stacey nightmare on what it would be like to be a monster living in the rafters of an ikea:

The staff will grow used to my presence. I’ve made it understood through various wordless exchanges (blood murals) that if they want to keep their ikea open they will have to sacrifice one (1) customer to me each day. What--I am a monster, and I’m hungry- if I had shoulders, I’d shrug: “What? Whaddaya want?” It’s up to them who. Maybe the guy who takes more than one pencil. Whatevs. I’m pretty easy-going about it.

the wieners extend an enormous question-mark shaped boner in your direction, ms. nightmare. congratz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home