The Wiener Philharmonic

The official blog for sketch comedy group the Wiener Philharmonic, aka "the Wieners" aka "Wiens" aka "your nuts" aka "you're nuts." Come see us perform!

Monday, February 14, 2005

Where's Cupid's Cupid?

Dear X-Cupid:

I have been trying to decide the best way to ask you this, and decided that if I were able to find you in person, telling you to your little baby face would be just too hard. Ever since I first saw your inception carved out on an antiquated italian wood piece, precariously dangling over the entrance of a gelateria, i knew you were for me. Its not just the look of innocence that your soft blue eyes exude, but rather your wings...and your bow and arrow. I have always wanted a man-baby with an addiction to diapers and a pension for violence. I know we have been almost friends since I was fifteen and called up my first valentine, but I have one of those large spining discs from the circus, and can't imagine anything else I would rather do than to chain myself to it and spin around in circles infront of an audience while you haphazardly drink your troubles away and try to pierce my heart with your arrow. I would even tie an apple on my head. I just want to meet you in person and to feel the love that you so self-lessly give to others, or at least arrange for others to find in others. What about you? I mean you haven't said anything, so I guess I'm just trying to look out....and to fulfillmy own fantasies.

Yours,

Macdougle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home