The Wiener Philharmonic

The official blog for sketch comedy group the Wiener Philharmonic, aka "the Wieners" aka "Wiens" aka "your nuts" aka "you're nuts." Come see us perform!

Monday, February 14, 2005

mellow submarine

if ever there was a reason to chuck your piggy bank at a brick wall and greedily collect its contents for a modestly priced half-length movie, it would be this:
the creative powerhouse of IMAX, the brilliant technicians at Acme 3-D, Inc., and the directorial juggernaut also known as james cameron bring you ALIENS OF THE DEEP.
think you know what the bottom of the ocean looks like? WRONG, bozo. you should've seen me, staring, mouth agape, my 3-D goggles wrapped snugly 'round my skull, in awe.
it should come as no surprise that immediately after the movie ended, my friend nellie planted the classic little mermaid song "under the sea" in my head.
[cut to me at work, covering the phones:]
"time warner telecom? no, unfortunately she's out of the office. she's where it's better. down where it's wetter? right, exactly. would you like her voicemail?"
mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home