The Wiener Philharmonic

The official blog for sketch comedy group the Wiener Philharmonic, aka "the Wieners" aka "Wiens" aka "your nuts" aka "you're nuts." Come see us perform!

Monday, February 14, 2005

I'm So Uncomfortable!

Ahhh! I'm so uncomfortable! I want to eat chocolate so badly, but I have to wait until my big valentine's date. But I'll say one thing, if said date, (you know who you are DEBRA and KEVIN) doesn't show up with a HUGE CARDBOARD BOX FILLED WITH CHEAP CHOCOLATE...then I'll buy it from the Eckerd on Atlantic and Court at a discount tomorrow. Please, don't do that to me. It's bad enough that I've had about 6 glasses of chocolate "silk" soymilk and am breaking out in angry hives, (literally, 9 wasps just rented out my armpit and they built a hive there), but I've given my date, (don't pretend you're not hearing me DEBRA...and KEVIN), many many simple instructions on what I want my V-day to be like. This post would be so much better if I could understand how to link to pictures.

Today is the day that I almost ate the light blue crayon because it looked delicious. I know it's not. But it just seems...well, nevermind. it seems good though. it seems good. Mike Barry, of all people, called me a dweeb the other day, even though he's the douchebag with the frank sinatra action figure. I'm waiting for my mom to call me. Then I'll start my day. It's 2:51. Oh man, I hope Lang doesn't fire me.
Love,
Jenny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home