The Wiener Philharmonic

The official blog for sketch comedy group the Wiener Philharmonic, aka "the Wieners" aka "Wiens" aka "your nuts" aka "you're nuts." Come see us perform!

Monday, January 10, 2005

Wiener-Sun Courier Times

Foreign Correspondent Anne van der Bein


reports from Naples, where she and my mom are tootsing around for a week, with this letter, entitled, "heyyyy girl whuts up young, ms julia ROBERTS - jk, gotcha":

"Naples is nice. Saw caravaggios paintings today, he definetly chilled and was
a tight dude.

There are def sketchy things happening in this city, like
how the hotel reception guy just offered me some of his beer - i
accepted, obvi.

Tomorrow we climb mount vesuvius.. hopefully it wont blow
on my ass."

I'm sure you will be safe, Anne.

love,
Constantly Impressed by My Sister

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home