The Wiener Philharmonic

The official blog for sketch comedy group the Wiener Philharmonic, aka "the Wieners" aka "Wiens" aka "your nuts" aka "you're nuts." Come see us perform!

Monday, January 03, 2005

Jules likes animals more dead

Well that's not true exactly. I met a cute black lab named Max this weekend, and he was adorable. and the dusty saddlebag of third base would have been well beyond my grasp had he been dead. but these awesome people from Minnesota, brought to my attention by a generally boring but sincere older friend (The NY Times), do amazing things with taxidermy. Bibus, the guy who creates elaborate genus and species orders as well as full bios for his animal creations, is like one part Santa's Toy Workshop, one part Tim Burton, and one part tiny Japanese boy's Pokemon collection. And one part elephantitus balls. and one part vermouth.

also I exploded a can of regular (not diet) ginger ale all over my computer screen, and I can't help but feel like fatty Dennis, played by Wayne Kight, aka "Newman", in Jurassic Park. Like a big fat disgusting computer programmer with a sticky computer screen and a stomach full of funyuns, when what I REALLY wanna feel like is THIS:


I guess I'll just wipe up with these??
hmmm.

PS the link to the taxidermists site (truss me, girl, you wanna see it): www.roguetaxidermy.com

PPS gifts of pickled squirrel foot necklaces can be made out to:
Jules van der Bien
c/o Her Wildest Dreams
17 Inches Into Her Mahogany 'Fro
Insane, ASS $100,000,000

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home