The Wiener Philharmonic

The official blog for sketch comedy group the Wiener Philharmonic, aka "the Wieners" aka "Wiens" aka "your nuts" aka "you're nuts." Come see us perform!

Monday, December 20, 2004

thanks, eli liedman

i received this digitofiche in my electronique inbox-atrix, from eli liedman, accompanied by a note that read: 'funniest opening sentence EVER'. he is not, in any sense, wrong.
this is a touching account of asperger's syndrome, a whacky strain of autism, as told by some teens who suffer from--i mean, are blessed with--the disease--i mean condition--i mean difference--i mean--
i found it extremely [insert 30 hour pause, followed by me writing a symphony for harps in six seconds, blasting off on a home-made jetpack, hovering in the air for four weeks, humming the william tell overture, slowly lowering myself back to earth, gluing a single rhinestone to every button on my cellphone, and clearing my throat eight times] relatable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home