The Wiener Philharmonic

The official blog for sketch comedy group the Wiener Philharmonic, aka "the Wieners" aka "Wiens" aka "your nuts" aka "you're nuts." Come see us perform!

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Number of Doops in Jules' Pants: Priceless

literally that cat (see below) is named Monsignor, according to the website where I found him. that's awesome. Other potential names for cats:
Mittens
Hairball
Irene
Shut up
Fuck you
I dont love you
I never will
Serve me
Sir Serve Me
King Sire
Sire Nuggetbutt
Hot Nugget
Poopnugget F. rom the butt
Literally Shut Up
Mew Mew
Jules
Jules
Julia
Dinner
Lunch
What time is it.

What time is it is pretty good cause you'll be like "WHAT TIME IS IT?" and people will be like "it's 9:45 am why have you posted 6 times on the blog and ordered soo much Thai food?" and you'll be like, "THANKS, Mack, I'm looking for my CAT, if I wanted your two cents I would have snaked your ass like a stuffy drain."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home