The Wiener Philharmonic

The official blog for sketch comedy group the Wiener Philharmonic, aka "the Wieners" aka "Wiens" aka "your nuts" aka "you're nuts." Come see us perform!

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Jesus Christ

first of all, let me just say, christmas is awesome. I got KICKASS presents last night (December twenty whatever, not actually christmas, but factually and literally eat my shit, cause present time waits for NO one) including TICKETS TO MEDIEVAL TIMES from the worlds most amazing person, i.e. Matt Deliso. (see prior blog posting re MD ps I just farted in my desk chair, then misspelled fart "gart" which is exactly, I fear, what it was, wink wink.) nudge nudge.

literally.

ALSO let me just say, I am SO pysched a)Haysoo was born and b) I was born and c)the Wiens were born and d) literally that I have tickets to medieval times YAYAYAYAAAA AOOOOOOOOOga AOOOOOOOOOOOOOga

AMONG other things. shit yeah. IS IT TIME TO ORDER LUNCH YET? WHASSAT YOU SAY? It's 10:00 am? sound like lunch to me. Good night. wassail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home