The Wiener Philharmonic

The official blog for sketch comedy group the Wiener Philharmonic, aka "the Wieners" aka "Wiens" aka "your nuts" aka "you're nuts." Come see us perform!

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Out of context/our minds

Actual email exchange between Julia van der Bien and Lang Fisher, dated April 4, 2004, ABRIDGED for the reading ease of small children.


From: Lang Fisher
To: Julia van der Bien

Poop is coming out of my ears.
I love you.

Julia van der Bien wrote:

i am dying.

From: Lang Fisher
To: Julia van der Bien

I am a stroke victim.

Julia van der Bien wrote:

I am Diahhrea Jockey Jazzy Jules and the Clam Chowder Playaz.


From: Lang Fisher
To: Julia van der Bien

I think that if you were a candy, you'd be filled with light airy gas.

Julia van der Bien wrote:

Everybody loves me, don't mean I don't stink from every side, like little babies.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home