The Wiener Philharmonic

The official blog for sketch comedy group the Wiener Philharmonic, aka "the Wieners" aka "Wiens" aka "your nuts" aka "you're nuts." Come see us perform!

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Boots part II, and tech help for the Count

First I wanted to say that today after i purchased my blue suede boots, I did something I haven't done since Miss Judd's homeroom class in 1991. As I was walking out of the super hip boutique I go, "thanks a lot, I love you." Then i slipped on wet leaves outside and did one of those huge overcompensated jerky back-throws with my arms out to keep myself from falling. which. I. did. thank you. I love you.

there's no way to tell toby how to put up photos via the blog, because if you type the letter commands to show him what they are, then the computer thinks you are trying to show picture and just produces a tiny bloody turd marked "X". so someone, some kind soul, email the Count and tell him how to do it, you know, as a Christmas present, since we all know how santa feels about COUNTS.


I love you.



PS I have typed this whole thing squatting over a bathtub with just the tippy tips of my vagina lips, like a faun's, grazing a bath that is WAY too hot for me. Waiting for it to cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home