The Wiener Philharmonic

The official blog for sketch comedy group the Wiener Philharmonic, aka "the Wieners" aka "Wiens" aka "your nuts" aka "you're nuts." Come see us perform!

Thursday, December 23, 2004

i love this shiiiiiit

dear diary,
i think I am in love with you. I literally hit the shit when I think of you and me together at last. will you please tell me how to put fucking pictures in my blog? i love you my blog. please, this mac won't teach me a godloanr thing. not even how to spell galdarn. i like cats. i like people. last night i went to a new german bar callled die bierstube, which I think translates into the beer stoop...anyone, jules? listen, in honor of you and your stomach I would like to write a poem that goes like this:
once upon a time a lonely fart strolled down the
road
he loved paper
ghosts in my hamper
cats
please please please
please me
i want oysters first not second
and give my my faggy pudding

thank yayo for christ. if i went to a german bar last night (which i did, didn't i) is it possible that i would take half a valium and drink beers that were .5 liters long, and then after stealing their glasswear, throw one across the parkinglot and shattering it on the wall as the man who is walking behind me says "thats a little too close for comfort"? more names for cats
jig
jingle
hell
miss crappy
please please me
ding
dong
furry ball
fast your face off
please
shave
give it me
mister woo
wootang the cat
help the starving
remote control cat
please feel my pain
mr. happy
happy mister cat
jason the fucked up cat
cast iron cat
japanese chinese
chink

thanks, i loves you
count duke
(am i still drunk?)
also, really how do I put these pictures on the thing when i have a mac because I would become addicted to the point of satisfaction
sometimes i feel so genius

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home