The Wiener Philharmonic

The official blog for sketch comedy group the Wiener Philharmonic, aka "the Wieners" aka "Wiens" aka "your nuts" aka "you're nuts." Come see us perform!

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

old man lichen

"OK, ideally what I'd like in my eloborate, topiaried, ivy-garlanded, hyperromantic secret garden is a fountain of an old homeless pervert."
"I think we can manage that."
"Oh, and could he be holding--"
"A dead baby's head, a skull, and two saplings?"
"You read my mind!!!!"
[both laugh as blood pours out of their ears]

fin

2 Comments:

At 8:33 AM, Blogger wienerphilharmonic said...

"wait, wait! i forgot to mention that i wanted the sculpture to be made out of--"
"bones?"
"boneRS!"
"yaaaaaaaaaaaaay"

 
At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this is my favorite post ever posted on this blog, to date.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home