The Wiener Philharmonic

The official blog for sketch comedy group the Wiener Philharmonic, aka "the Wieners" aka "Wiens" aka "your nuts" aka "you're nuts." Come see us perform!

Monday, May 02, 2005

Jenny is not Dead

Many of you many have noticed that I have been conspicuously absent from the blog, and probably the same number of readers feel a relief in not having to read about my diarreahs and neighbors that I expect might be dead. Maybe you even thought that I'M DEAD? Well, I'm alive and as it turns out: just barely. Guess what? I think my little sister may have tried to murder me on saturday.

"I've got a treat for you," She said over the phone.

Guess what it was? A "magic cookie". I feel like the police are watching my every move, so let's hope that you know what I mean on this one. She told me to eat only a quarter, explaining that her tall ex boyfriend had eaten a half and tripped for like 90 days.

"Whatever," I thought, "I've never eaten only PART of a cookie. Cookie's are for eating, and I'm gonna eat this cookie right now." Too bad I'm such a greedy fatty, because within 2 hours I was going crazy and embarassing myself. I sat for about 10 minutes in a bar with my good friends and then i announced that i was "going to the bathroom", where I barfed my cookie REALLY HARD and reapplied my lipgloss. When I stumbled out of the bathroom with a snotty, "what?" look on my face I realized three things:
1) When something similiar happened I pooped in that bathroom, but not the toilet and didn't even realize
2) I hadn't flushed the toilet and the crosshairs were broken on my barf gun...jenny made-y a messy!
3) The guys playing pool were like "freshman!", which just sucks because I'm DONE with college and I have a job and I'm a comedian...(cut to me hanging "invisi-thongs" at american apparel all saturday while I laugh at jokes that I tell myself about the invisi-thongs and who they will end up with)

It's cool though. I'm sure people at columbia think i'm really awesome. I'm ready for anything! There's no way that I could have done something so outrageous that people would remember, right? I love you guys so much.
love,
Jenny

1 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that two pictures of tonya harding? or tonya and then another crazy person?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home