The Wiener Philharmonic

The official blog for sketch comedy group the Wiener Philharmonic, aka "the Wieners" aka "Wiens" aka "your nuts" aka "you're nuts." Come see us perform!

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

i'm bad at my job because my brain just WON'T DIE

i'm terrible at my job, because it takes too much effort to kill this ever-whirring brain of mine every morning. and i love to make jokes, which strangers seem to hate.
case and point: i was just taking a phone message for my boss, and i asked the person calling what his name was. he hilariously answered "oberon," to which i (of course) hilariously responded, "ah, yes, king of the fairies--is there any specific message you'd like to leave," to which he totally un-hilariously answered by hanging up on me. oops? i hope this oberon character doesnt own a gun. although, if he does, it's probably made of diamond dust and krispy kreme glaze, so, no sweat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home