The Wiener Philharmonic

The official blog for sketch comedy group the Wiener Philharmonic, aka "the Wieners" aka "Wiens" aka "your nuts" aka "you're nuts." Come see us perform!

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

lang's mom cleaned my clock

i have to be at work around 9:30 every morning, which means that i wake up at 8:45, get on the train by 9, pick up some breakfast, and ease into my chair around 9:39. this morning was totals different though, thanks to the early arrival of lang's glorious mother who, in all of her west coast radiance, treated me to some scrambled eggs and turkey sausage at 7:45 am. what a difference it's already made a difference in my day. wonderful. i've dumped, prepared an expense report, checked my email nine times, smoked two cigarettes, and told my office manager to stock up on the soy milk, and it's not even 10 yet.
does this mean it's literally possible to wake up EARLIER than i have to, in order to accomplish something pleasant before my day is robbed by idiot know-nothing dummy cunts? yet another interesting hypothesis that i will never, i repeat NEVER, investigate. work it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home