The Wiener Philharmonic

The official blog for sketch comedy group the Wiener Philharmonic, aka "the Wieners" aka "Wiens" aka "your nuts" aka "you're nuts." Come see us perform!

Thursday, February 24, 2005

The Effing Train

What is up with the F train? Since that big snowstorm a while ago, it can't seem to get its act together -- it's always late and smells of sweat and booze. Yesterday, Jenny could not meet me for lunch because it was wasting away in some pool hall with a bunch of nasty broads; and two days ago, I almost missed my Cardio Club dance class, because it had tripped on E the night before and was lost in Coney Island. What an inconsiderate assbrain!! And today, once again, I waited and waited, hoping for any hint of its orange face. I kept asking myself, "Why do you stay? You can take the R train. He doesn't deserve this kind of loyalty." All of a sudden, I knew that everything was different when a slew of armed police officers ran out onto the platform and over the loudspeaker came a voice that said, "Attention customers, there is a delay on the F train because a customer has activated the emergency break. Please be patient." And then a second later, "Attention, can the transit police on the platform please meet the train...there is an unruly customer." Anywho, it wasn't the F train's fault this time. It was the fault of the psychotic maniac who was pulled from the first car. So, for now, I'm sorry I doubted you, Trainy.


P.S. When we finally got on the train, another idiot shat his pants. But it wasn't this guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home