The Wiener Philharmonic

The official blog for sketch comedy group the Wiener Philharmonic, aka "the Wieners" aka "Wiens" aka "your nuts" aka "you're nuts." Come see us perform!

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Dear Someone (Eli):

It has been 2 weeks now since you surreptitiously aquired my email address and still nothing. I am begining to wonder if what I feel when I see you with other people is love, envy, lust, jealousy or just a plain old hunger (for pizza). In any case I wrote this poem to myself from you just in case I never hear from you.

A Piper's Passion

Tootle toot toot
Two men and a boot
Piddle pee pee
and I make three
A gentle love
a sudden rub
a heavenly decree

When I see you Walk
I can barely talk
I need to embrace you
I need to disgrace you
Let me please spray paint your sock

-love "Eli"

1 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Blogger Eli Liedman said...

achem.

tweedle dee dee
6 lunatic monkeys and me
i've seen each damn show
including the ones that blow
but this week isn't the same
for i must play a different game
it's one played all alone
with just me and my hyper-awesome cellphone

you see
"someone" forgot about me

monkey monkey doo
i can't feel bad for you
things could be much worse for thee
you could always be me
and go home to a place far away
where there's nothing much to say
other than:
"Please stop telling me about your shoes. I don't care about anything you have to say.
You simply must be gay."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home