The Wiener Philharmonic

The official blog for sketch comedy group the Wiener Philharmonic, aka "the Wieners" aka "Wiens" aka "your nuts" aka "you're nuts." Come see us perform!

Monday, February 28, 2005

been a long time time

shouldn't'a left you
left you
without a dope beat to step to
step to, uh, step to
uh, step to.

yeah. that's right. it's been a long time since i wrote on this blog. so i thought i'd check in.

no real news. i burped a second ago.

still working, still fat, still single. k.i.t., world.

im using an old chechnyan "lap"top in my office (no, i have noooooooo idea who broke every single computer in reach of my desk. i suspect it was brooke burke, but i don't know. i was too busy working to notice), so please excuse the lack of links and pictures in this post. but know that i'm aware of their absence, too.

american idol girls night tonight. can i get a 'ah, fuck it'?

usa, usa, usa,
gabe

2 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I also have a site about frozen hot chocolate
. You can check it out at frozen hot chocolate


Also, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!

FREE DVD Camcorder

 
At 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed you blog about 4 stroke scooter. I also have a site about 4 stroke scooter which makes me appreciate this one even more! Keep up the good work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home