The Wiener Philharmonic

The official blog for sketch comedy group the Wiener Philharmonic, aka "the Wieners" aka "Wiens" aka "your nuts" aka "you're nuts." Come see us perform!

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Why I will write a sitcom about my workplace

What follows is a flash report on the conversation between two ostensibly warm, caring, engaging, and intelligent MANAGERS at my office. This seriously just happened:

ROB: I just don't know what to do about these kids in my neighborhood, I'm pretty sure they're dealing drugs.

TONY: You know what I would do? I'd get in the car, drive past them, and shoot 'em. With a really powerful bb gun. Take out an eye or something. You know, I got friends...back in Brooklyn...

ROB: Nah, I wouldn't shoot them from the car. I'd probably shoot them from my house.

Vigilante justice makes me tingle.

1 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Blogger The Write Stuff said...

How did I know, before I even looked, that the first comment to this item would be from Eli Liedman?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home