The Wiener Philharmonic

The official blog for sketch comedy group the Wiener Philharmonic, aka "the Wieners" aka "Wiens" aka "your nuts" aka "you're nuts." Come see us perform!

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Mike, how could you?

First of all mike, how dare you?

Second of all, I'm not even going to dignify your false accusations with a repsonse, although I could tell the story about how you saw gabe's dog pooping on the street and then you just said you were going outside for a cigarrette, but instead you ATE THE POOPS and then laid one right there, which isn't shocking because you are ALWAYS MAKING POOPS AND USING THEM FOR CHAPSTICK.

Enough. Remember mike, I found you. I saved your life when you were nothing but a street performer doing a bad Amy Grant impression. And this is the thanks I get. oh yeah, sure, i'll be at your house for rehearsal tonight. Except I'm not just coming to rehearse.

I'm coming to steal your shit, literally.
love,
jenny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home