The Wiener Philharmonic

The official blog for sketch comedy group the Wiener Philharmonic, aka "the Wieners" aka "Wiens" aka "your nuts" aka "you're nuts." Come see us perform!

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Jules judges the famous and accomplished, part I

I dont know whether that's what's happening on the phone right now, Gabe, but I do know: almost every thought Lorne Michaels has ever had.

How? By reading "Live from New York," the 6,439 page oral history book about SNL. It's AWESOME. And you do come to believe the man is a genius even when he's like, "I ate a raisin, it was delicious. I belive the raisin had originally been a grape. It had been selected to go in a bran muffin but then ended up not being plump enough and getting tossed into a box of Sun Maid. No, I didn't hand pick the grape, or dry it, but I knew it would be delicious just from hearing about it, and that's why I'm brilliant." and he's right.

Jan Hooks seems a little scary in the book. (surprise! I had nightmares that Jan Hook's character on DESIGNING WOMEN was going to slit my throat in the night).


COINCIDENCE? I. THINK. SO. BUT STILL.

You will, however, if you don't already, fall over your face in love with Bill Murray, Chris Farley, and Conan. Also don't tell anyone I said this, okay world wide web?, but Tom Hanks seems really cool, too. shhhhh.

ughhhhh yoyoyoy jesus that is nasty. but still.

Well, this has been enough froofing from my gasbag for one evening. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home