The Wiener Philharmonic

The official blog for sketch comedy group the Wiener Philharmonic, aka "the Wieners" aka "Wiens" aka "your nuts" aka "you're nuts." Come see us perform!

Monday, February 07, 2005

My Fanny

Nothing in particular about the empty bottle of canada dry, sticky computer keyboard, endless shrapnel of paper clips and staples, or piles of uncompleted--nay, unapproached-- work on my desk has prompted me to say this, but for some reason, I really want to holler into the wind, "I love you, Fanny Ardant."

please get a look at this foxy foxy woman.


she has a voice like a baby bear, a deep-voiced, scratchy francophone bear that just swallowed a moose testicle and 35 lbs of thumbtacks, and ENORMOUS black eyes, and I think she's an agoraphobe, which is so alluring.

She also stars in "Ridicule," as a slutty courtisane and vilanelle-improviser (literally) and in "8 Women" as Catherine Deneuve's lesbian sister that she makes out with. I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home